What Can A Chatbot Do For Your Business?
So, what can Chatbots do? Slack Chatbots can help HR with employee surveys and onboarding. Facebook Messenger chatbots can boost sales, increase brand awareness, get more qualified leads, and do full customer support 24/7. Website chatbots can help customers, increase sales, automate tasks, and more. Here's a few examples:
- Service customers 24/7
- Answer customer questions
- Provide personalized experiences
- Service hundreds of customers at once
- Messenger Marketing
- File Support Tickets
- Lookup account information
- Resolve Order Issues
- Process Orders
- Handoff to a live human
- Deal with customer problems
- Offer discounts & Drive Sales
- Lead Follow-up
- Alert you to product or service issues
- Employee Surveys & On Boarding
We are a business
focused chatbot agency.
Here’s what we do:
Chatbots will not take over the world. They are, however, becoming a critical competitive driver and an important business tool. They can help with marketing, sales, customer service and HR. They don’t need a vacation, 401K, or a coffee break. As a chatbot agency, our job is to develop something that represents your brand and business needs. Here’s a few ideas of what your new custom chatbot can do for you:
What we can help you achieve
Happier Customers | Greater Efficiencies | Business Improvements | Competitive Advantage
- Answering FAQs
- Resolving problems 24/7
- Taking orders/returns
- Consistent Service
- Ability to service multiple customers at once without fail
- Proactive customer outreach
- Immediate response to new leads
- Lead follow-ups
- Automating CRM tasks
- Recommending the right products based on demographics and feedback
- Understanding customers by asking the right questions at the right times
- Being available 24/7 on all digital channels at the same time
- Keeping the pulse of employee satisfaction by integrating into Slack
- Answering common HR questions
- Automate the process of filling out forms, vacation requests, etc.
How Can We Help?
Let’s get to work on your new Chatbot! We have several options. You can schedule a free call to ask any questions you have, fill out a form to let us know what you are looking for or you can use Ian, our virtual agent (down in the lower right corner) and ask any questions you have about pricing, who we are, etc.